DePaul Catholic’s 8th Grade Prep
Want to Join the Spartan family a year earlier?
Looking for a dynamic 8th grade program for your current 7th grader?
Are you a current 8th grader who wants to be better prepared to excel in high school?
Are you a gifted student looking to accelerate your academic path?
If these are just some of your questions DePaul Catholic’s 8th Grade Prep may be for you…not sure? Here are 7 reasons why!
- Rigorous academic program, including lab sciences and the ability to take high school level courses
- A faith-filled education, building your capacity for service and community
- Technology infused teaching, including google classroom and a 1:1 tablet program
- A safe and nurturing environment where every student will be known and valued for their unique gifts and classes will never exceed 20 students.
- Over 50 activities and clubs for students to join including engineering, robotics, service, student government, newspaper, theater/choir, weight training, etc.
- Junior Honor Society
- A culture of Honor and Respect as evidence through our school Covenant and student recognition program
The 8th Grade course of study consists of but is not limited to the following:
- World Language
- Algebra I or higher
- Integrated Science including topics in Biology, Chemistry and Engineering
- Physical Education
- English Literature and Composition