Located in the Engineering Lab, the IT Office is open five days per week, often during lunches. These are the open hours for 2020-2021:
- Monday: During Period 4
- Tuesday: During Period 5
- Wednesday: During Period 4
- Thursday: During Period 5
- Friday: During Period 5
Tips for efficient IT Office visits:
- If possible, have your Tablet on when you enter the IT Office.
- If you have a passcode or password on your Tablet, have it written on a piece of paper with your name on it and hand it to Ms. Parler before you leave the office.
- Do not send an email asking if you can come to the IT Office. Just come within the first five minutes of the period. If you are in a class, come with a pass from your teacher.
- If you have a problem with a peripheral, such as the keyboard, AC adapter, or stylus, make sure you bring it with you.
- Although we can sell you a stylus or an AC Adapter, we would have to charge you the full Microsoft price. You are better off at Best Buy, MicroCenter, or Amazon and buying a third-party compatible peripheral.
- The Class of 2026, 2025, and 2024 all have a Surface Go 2.
- Members of the Class of 2022 and 2023 who updated technology also have a Surface Go 2.
- Members of the Class of 2022 who kept their technology have a Surface Pro (2017).
- Members of the Class of 2023 who kept their technology have a Surface Go.
Items for sale from the IT Office:
- Replacement Stylus Batteries (AAAA): $2.00
- 3.5mm Earphones: $1.00
The items listed above are available during Open Office Hours. Exact change is appreciated.