2022-20239th Grade and Transfers
|New Student Enrollment*||$500.00 (non-refundable)|
|Tablet and Academic Technology***||$350.00|
*A non-refundable enrollment fee of $500.00 is required of all new students.
**Please note this tuition amount does not reflect reductions awarded through scholarships, sibling discounts, and/or need-based financial aid.
***The Tablet and Academic Technology fee supports the ongoing expense of the 1:1 Tablet Program, as well as licensing agreements, student support services, online services, and technology repair and maintenance when appropriate.
Additional Fees and Services
Uniforms - All students are required to wear the assigned school and Physical Education uniforms at all times. The approximate cost for a new student is $250.00.
Books and Supplies - Every effort is made to keep the cost of books and services affordable. In August, DePaul will provide the ISBN for books that may be purchsed from the vendor of your choice.
DePaul Catholic Parents Association- Every family receives membership to the Parents Association at the time of enrollment. DePaul parents are active parents and this community thrives because of the dedication of ALL parents in the events at DePaul.
Academic Scholarships & Tuition Assistance
Academic/Merit-based Scholarships - Available to Grade 9 Applicants
Scholarships are awarded upon admission to DePaul Catholic High School. The admissions committee selects students for scholarship eligibility based on:
- Prior academic performance and future academic promise
- Excellent character evaluations
- Results of the entrance exam
- Potential of the student to contribute to the DPCHS community
- Demonstrated interest in joining the DPCHS community
- Any student who would like to be considered for an Academic Scholarship, or is applying for an Honors Academy must sit for an Academic Scholarship Exam and Interview:
Sit for an Academic Scholarship Exam (select one date):
- Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 8:30am
- Pre-Registration Required
- Cost: $20
- Link to Register: COMING SOON!
Attend an Academic Scholarship Interview
- December 7, 10, 13, 15
- 20-minute time slots
- Please pre-register here: COMING SOON
Scholarships are funded primarily through the generous donations of the DPCHS community, including alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends.
Local Community-based Scholarships
Click on each link below to be directed to the application.
Columbus Citizens Foundation Scholarship
Catholic Education Trust: For students who reside in Paterson or Passaic
- School ID: 13984
- Name: Diocese of Paterson Catholic Education Trust
Tri-county Scholarship Fund: Students must reside in Morris, Passaic or Sussex counties.
OR the school they attend must be in one of these 3 counties.
Apply through FACTS here: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3k377