The week continues on Monday, February 25:
- Spirit Week (SW) Class Shirts and Class Color Accessories (socks, tights, ties, scarves, headbands, etc.)
- It's also a Special PM Schedule for the Volleyball Finals
Tuesday, February 26:
- Sport Team Shirt Day (College or Pro, NOT DPCHS)
- Shirts only – uniform pants and skirts
Wednesday, February 27:
- Twins with Jeans (or sweats) Day (Must be Registered)
- Identical top attire with (required) denim blue jeans or matching sweats (NO leggings)
Thursday, February 28
- Throw Back Thursday – That 70’s Day (See details posted in your Homeroom)
Friday, March 1:
- SW Class Shirt Day-Color Wars!
- Pajama Pants Day (flannel/cotton). NO sweatpants. Stuffed Animal Day
- Slippers, sneakers or Ugg-type boots are allowed
- It's also a Special PM Schedule for school-wide Obstacle Course competition between homerooms.
RUNNING ALL WEEK in the MAIN LOBBY:
Penny Wars: Pennies in your class jug will add points. Anything other than pennies in another class jug will deduct points. Winning class gets all the money and can choose the Charity to donate it to.
Every donation will add points to your class total.
- Seniors – soup,
- Juniors – cans of fruit,
- Sophomores – pasta,
- Freshmen – cans of veggies,
- Prep – boxed potatoes,
- Staff – canned sauce for pasta.
All are asked to bring an item to the Volleyball Tournament.