“If to be right means to be different,
then by all means be different”
Msgr. John McHugh, Director DPCHS 1956-1976
What is Stand Tall?
- Stand Tall is a voluntary approach to drug prevention open to all students and staff.
- Stand Tall members of the DePaul Catholic Community pledge to remain drug free and submit to random drug testing.
- Stand Tall provides students and staff members an opportunity to unite and to take a personal and collective stand against drug abuse and drug-related activities.
- Stand Tall members realize they are not alone when they make the courageous and correct choice to say no to drugs.
How Does it Work?
- Parent and student sign the membership contract.
- Random testing takes place each school day throughout the academic year.
- Each member is assigned a number and selected randomly to be tested.
Why should you join Stand Tall?
- Experience personal pride.
- Demonstrate Christian values.
- Demonstrate strength of character.
- Always have a reason to say no to drugs!