The distinction of Apostle of Charity is presented to those who have made extraordinary contributions to DePaul Catholic.
- Sister Jeanne Agans, S.C.
- Sister Jeanne received DePaul Catholic's first Apostle of Charity award in 2015 for her lifetime of service to DePaul Catholic. Guided by the mission of the Sisters of Charity, Sister Jeanne has dedicated her life to encourage and support Catholic education.
- Mr. William F. Martin
- William F. Martin retired in December of 2017 after a long and productive tenure as the Chair of the Board of Trustees. An alumnus and past parent, Mr. Martin cares deeply for DePaul Catholic and spent his life dedicating his time, talent and treasure to our school.
- Christa Hoeher Reddy, Esq.
- Christa Hoeher Reddy, a member of the Class of 1972 and of DePaul's Board of Trustees, was the 2019 recipient in recognition of her tireless devotion, over many years, to the schoolï¿½s welfare.