The Campus Ministry program is responsible for the Christian Service Program, Peer Ministry, DePaul Catholic Youth Group, Interact, Music Ministry, the Spiritual Life Committee, and the Right to Life Club.
Most importantly, DePaul Catholic High School strives to make our Catholic faith evident in the promotion of the dignity of every human person, as we search together as a Christian community for a more meaningful relationship with God and each other.
- MASS SCHEDULE - Mass is celebrated at 6:50 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please contact Mrs. Nigro in the Main Office for any special Mass intention requests.
- SCHOOL COMMUNITY MASSES / CLASS MASSES - School community Masses are typically celebrated in the DePaul auditorium. Parents are welcome to attend the community Mass celebrations.
- SERVING THE COMMUNITY DURING MASS - Students are encouraged to participate actively in Mass and other liturgical celebrations. Their participation may include being altar servers, choir members, lectors, presenters of offertory gifts, Eucharistic ministers, and in the planning of liturgical celebrations.
- SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION - The sacrament of Reconciliation, scheduled at designated times, is available to all students during the school year in the school chapel. The sacrament of Reconciliation is available at any time by appointment. Please contact the School Chaplain. Faculty and students are encouraged to receive this sacrament on a regular basis.
- RETREAT DAYS - Each class year/grade is provided with an annual class retreat which is an opportunity to spend time in prayer and to reflect on their relationship with Jesus Christ and one another. At DePaul Catholic High School, we place great emphasis on our retreat days and the retreats are mandatory for all students. Failure to attend one's scheduled school retreat may require that the retreat be made up on a specific date arranged by the Director of Campus Ministry.
Upcoming and Ongoing Campus Mininstry Events
The first Midnight Run Event is October 23, 2021, followed by two more on November 6 and December 4. The following items are in the most need:
- Gently used backpacks
- Reusable shopping bags
- New mens large underwear
- New mens socks
- Large Rubbermaid (or similar) storage continers
Juniors and seniors are participating in the Fall Cardboard City on Sunday October 10, 2021. The partipating students are collecting "pledges" (similar to a walkathon for their) "sleepout" for the poor. All monies collected are dedicated to the food provided for the homeless served by our students on the Midnight Run.